If you are a small to medium sized business with up to 100 staff and you don’t want to have to attract and retain skilled IT staff in order to maintain your internal software and hardware, you’re well placed to benefit from cloud computing solutions. Cloud solutions can match the scale, complexity and volume of data and applications of traditional on-premise solutions, but offer you the benefits of low set up and ongoing costs combined with the high performance your users require.
While the benefits of the cloud are easy to see, finding and choosing the right vendor and solution can be difficult. You need a trusted source of advice to address commonly raised issues such as the performance of network and cloud infrastructure, data security and privacy, backup and disaster recovery and migration of existing data and applications.
Cloud Solutions Group are vendor-neutral, working impartially with a range of equipment and service providers. We’re able to help you determine the right solution, and – more importantly – ensure it is fully integrated and managed. Working with you to understand your requirements now and into the future, we can provide a turnkey managed solution for you.
- Current state and requirements analysis
- Vendor selection based on budgets and stated requirements for data location, security and compliance
- Solution architecture and network design
- Migration of legacy services, data and infrastructure to the cloud
- Integration of applications and infrastructure
- Cloud brokerage services- leverage our relationships to get the best deal
- One bill for all your cloud services and management
- Fully managed service of all your cloud servers and applications including backup and disaster recovery
- Fully managed service of your on premise clients, security and network devices.